FAMILY REUNION COMING UP?
You bring the FAMILY; we'll provide the FUN!
|Adult Entrance Fee (Ages 13-59):
|Child Entrance Fee (Ages 3-12):
|Senior Entrance Fee (Ages 60-90):
|Children age 2 and under and Seniors 90 and over:
Above prices are for swimmers who aren't camping. See information below for those who are paying to camp.
|Camping fees are per night. (See "Camping" page for more information.)
|*RV Hook-ups (electricity and hot water):
|*Dry Camping (If just 1 person in a tent: $20)
*Camping rates are based on two people (except $90, 2-bedroom trailer--which includes four people). Any additional people in a unit are $8 each.
*Fees for camping/cabins/trailers include TAX, SHOWERS, and SWIMMING - (Swimming is on one calendar day with each night of camping. Extra day of swimming is half price.)
Note: Bring own dishes, cooking & eating utensils and firewood. Some people also choose to bring their own drinking water (as all ours is hot), or you can purchase chilled 23 oz. bottles in our Snack Bar for $1 each.
Park Areas: With tables and fire pits. Park use is included for any paid swimmers or campers. For any individuals not paying to camp or swim there is a $3 per person/per day park-use fee, or a $50 flat fee for under 30 non-swimmer/campers, whichever is less. There is a sliding scale for more than 30 non-swimmers (Check with Nadine.)
Family Reunion Discount: There is a 10% camping discount for individual reunion families staying two nights or more. No discount for 'day-use only' swimmers.
1. The pool may be reserved for the exclusive use of groups from 10am to noon, or from 9pm to 11pm.
2. You pay full, per-person rates for the reserved swim, less any discounts for number of people (25 or more - 10% discount; 50 or more - 20% discount), if one person collects and pays for group. Regular price if paying individually.
3. There is a $100 minimum for reserved swims. (If the number of people adds up to a higher amount, you pay the higher amount.)
4. NO PASSES OR COUPONS honored for reserved swim.
5. The swimming included with camping is during our regular hours only-- Noon to 9pm.
- Showers (in poolhouse), and Restrooms (indoor and outdoor)
- Snack Bar: To satisfy the "munchies" -- Pop, Candy, Ice Cream, Chips, etc.
- Enclosed Picnic Shelter--$100 for one calendar day. Reservation required.
Shelter amenities include:
- Electric lights
- Three refrigerators (2 have freezer compartments)
- Chest freezer
- Portable sink: Incoming hot water, which empties into buckets that can be dumped outside
- Movable 6-foot countertop with shelf underneath
- Six – 6-foot picnic tables (with seats)
- Additional table and chair sets
- Three couches
The rental fee for using the shelter is in addition to the camping fees.
- Pets: Sorry, no dogs allowed on the premises! And no smoking, or animals (of any kind), allowed in our housing units!
- Deposit (first night's fee or Credit/Debit card number) is required to hold RV spots, housing units, reserved swims, picnic shelter and reserved park areas. Due to the fact that we are a small business, with limited facilities -- which are often booked well in advance of an activity -- the first night's fee will be charged on housing and shelter reservations cancelled less than one week before event, as well as for any holiday reservations (including school Spring Break weeks).
- Registration: Please register upon arrival. The card number we took over the phone is only to hold your reservation. We don't charge your card until you arrive, or unless you don't show.
- Pool Use: Children age 12 and under must be accompanied in the water, at all times, by a responsible adult, age 18 or older!!! (Maximum three children to one adult.)
- Swim-wear: For health and maintenance reasons, swimsuits are the required attire. No shirts or streetwear of any kind allowed in the pool, including swim shirts and tank tops. (Nylon or lycra sport shorts may be worn over women's swimsuits.) Suits and towels are available for rent (Suits--$2; towels--$1.)
- LITTLE SWIMMER diapers (or comparable brand designed for swimming) are required for all children under age three. No exceptions! (We have individual ones available to purchase for $1.) Additional plastic pants are encouraged to preserve the sanitation of pool water. Don't use regular disposable diapers in the pool, as they expand and explode, leaving a terrible mess!
- Reserved Swims: Check with Nadine (208-495-2500) for more information.
- Motor bikes, radios, CD players, etc. are not allowed. These don't contribute to the peace and quiet for which many come to Givens. Only personal music devices with ear buds/head phones are permitted. (Must not be audible to anyone else.)
- Quiet Time: 11p.m.-8a.m. Please be considerate of others by observing these hours. (Anyone we can hear after 11p.m. gets to help scrub toilets in the morning!)
- Picnic Tables: Available on a first-come, first-served basis. However, in order to be fair to other campers, if you require more than two or three tables for your group - and it's a busy time at the Springs - we encourage you to bring additional tables from home.
- Fire Pits: Are available for campers on a first-come or share basis, but you need to bring your own firewood and grills.
- Hot Water: We recommend filling RV tanks with cold water at home. That, mixed with our hot, is great for washing dishes, showering, etc. (Can use turned off water heater in your rig for a cooling tank.)